Mohammad Khan has posted info on the first release of his ruby-agi interface:
I just released first beta version of ruby-agi (ruby-agi-0.0.1). ruby-agi is an Asterisk Gateway Interface (AGI) written in Ruby.
Project homepage: http://rubyforge.org/projects/ruby-agi/
you can download ruby-agi-0.0.1 from rubyforge.org
Feel free to try it.
Your feedback, bug report, feature request, suggession would be greatly appreciated.
- December 20, 2004: *-Users PA1688 Chipset IP Phones and ATA's
- January 19, 2006: ruby-agi 1.1.0 released
- September 23, 2004: First Update From Astricon!!!
- October 30, 2004: Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd. becomes first carrier to join Bicom Systems Service Providers Listings
- December 10, 2004: SineApps: First Beta of IAXPeers
- January 13, 2005: First Asterisk CVS commit from a plane!
- August 5, 2005: AstriCon 2005 - Early Bird Registration Open (Free IAXy To First 50)
- September 22, 2005: First release of the Asteriskguru Operator Panel
- September 26, 2005: First Public BETA release of AstBill
- July 30, 2006: FYI - first release of alarm response code
- May 19, 2007: PR1- First call
- January 7, 2008: astobj2 and chan_sip first results
- October 7, 2009: First Look: Jabra Go 6470 Wireless Headset System
- November 12, 2009: AstriCon Videos and Presentations: First batch is online