The writers of a new open source call shop monitoring system have mailed us to let you know of their first release:
*starShop is a professional and powerful billing, monitoring and management system based on Asterisk Open Source PBX for Calling Shops, Internet cafes, libraries, schools, hotels and any hospitality place that provide phone calls for public use.
The system can be used in a postpaid or prepaid mode (*starShop Professional) and can generate cards with PIN codes to use with the integrated IVR system.
- July 15, 2006: Free call shop solution
- February 22, 2007: Call shop software : starshop-oss
- September 19, 2005: free IAX calling platform
- July 14, 2006: Tello Offers Free VoIP Calling Service for Asterisk PBXs
- January 23, 2007: *-speech-rec: Calling All Asterisk Developers
- March 8, 2010: GSoC 2010 - Calling for Project Ideas and Mentors
- March 27, 2005: Asterisk Installation CD set. with 24/7 monitoring
- July 12, 2006: New GTK Gui for Monitoring and Administration
- October 11, 2006: Tutorial: Simple queue and agent debug monitoring
- September 25, 2009: Asterisk RTP Monitoring
- January 7, 2010: Monitoring Asterisk with Munin
- January 8, 2010: Monitoring Asterisk with OpenNMS
- February 12, 2010: Asterisk Monitoring with iPhone and iPod touch