Jason P. Talley from Nuvio has posted info on their FCC appeal:
We have appealed the FCC's 911 Order in the hopes of getting it set aside. I thought some of you might be interested.
Those interested in joining the appeal may contact me off list.
Jason P. Talley
Chief Executive Officer
Phone: 816-444-4422 ext. 5711
jason at nuvio.com
- August 20, 2005: *-biz IPManager supports SIP, IAZ and Zap
- December 4, 2004: Asterisk-Users: IAX2 Codec Pref order.
- July 1, 2005: new res_js example order status checking script.
- October 5, 2005: VoIP Wiretaps: Official order released by FCC
- November 8, 2005: VoIP E911 cut-off order rescinded by FCC
- December 4, 2005: VoIP Providers ignore FCC E911 order
- December 19, 2007: Database matching order permits host-based authentication to be ignored
- October 21, 2010: Asterisk: The Definitive Guide book available for pre order and public review
- November 10, 2004: commsdesign: FCC commissioners agree on inter-state nature of VoIP
- March 19, 2005: Voxilla: New FCC Chief Not So VoIP-Friendly
- June 4, 2005: FCC Puts VoIP E911 Laws Online