Hi, we have put together a small application for Windows to allow you to check IAX network statistics.
Basically all you need is the .Net framework and the user/pass/host/extension/context details.
There is one parameter available when you start. This is dialstring. It is made up as follows:
You can download it from here. (415K)
Please let me know how you go with it.
- January 3, 2006: New Manager Client Program
- February 28, 2006: GDS Voice Conferencing Solution - Beta testing program opened
- September 21, 2006: pa1688: Newly add program for 1.54 release download.
- February 7, 2007: Fonality announces official trixbox training program
- August 4, 2005: Queue Statistics 0.1
- August 23, 2005: new version of asteriskguru queue statistics released
- November 2, 2005: New version (0.6) of Queue Statistics released
- December 12, 2005: Asteriskguru Queue Statistics version 0.7 released
- October 11, 2004: Asterisk-Users: Request for IAX debug session transcript with IAXy
- October 26, 2004: Asterisk-Users: New iaxcomm IAX phone release
- October 28, 2004: Asterisk-Users: IAX support added to VoxBox's AMP
- November 16, 2004: VoxBox's AMP updated to accomodate IAX clients
- November 20, 2004: Asterisk-Users: Secure IAX Communications
- December 12, 2004: Asterisk irc forum: Short update on the farfon IAX phone