Steven Sokol has posted details of a new IAX Softphone based on IAX Phone but completely rewritten:
IAX Phone Pro - Open Beta Test
Sokol & Associates is pleased to announce an open beta test of the new IAX Phone Pro. IAX Phone Pro is a professional grade IAX soft phone designed for use with the Asterisk open source PBX.
Among the new and improved features:
This is a time-limited version of the full product. Some features which are still under development have been disabled. Updates will be provided as those features are implemented. Please download the phone and let us know what you think.
- Multi-number advanced speed dial.
- Standard and innovative "Tool Bar" skins.
- Handles "iax:", "sip:" and "tel:" URLs
- Integrated web browser for "co-browsing"
- Integrated call recording and playback.
- Advanced phone book with CSV import.
- Advanced call log with CSV export.
- Speaker Phone
- Audio mute.
- Auto answer.
- Intercom calling with password.
- Multi-server registration.
- Audio Codecs: uLaw, aLaw, GSM, iLBC, Speex.
- Server-by-server codec setting.
- Call statistics.
- Local or server-side call forwarding.
- Local or server-side do-not-disturb.
- TAPI integration for Outlook, ACT, Goldmine, etc.
- Direct IP to IP calling
- Dial by IAX or SIP URI (URL)
IAX Phone currently supports the Microsoft Windows family of operating systems. A Mac OS X system may be developed depending on interest.
DOWNLOAD IAX PHONE PRO: http://www.astricon.net/phone/ipbeta.php
To see a live demo of IAX Phone Pro, drop by the Ipsando booth at AstriCon Europe!
- August 20, 2005: *-biz IPManager supports SIP, IAZ and Zap
- June 7, 2005: Iax Phone Pro - Update Released
- August 7, 2005: Iaxclient-devel: IAX Phone Pro Beta - New Version Available
- January 11, 2005: test source for current xorcom rapid
- January 13, 2005: *-Dev: chan_misdn - new release ! Please test it.
- January 14, 2005: R2/MFC Mexico FREE calls to test chan_unicall
- January 22, 2005: chan_misdn 0.0.3-rc5 - new release ! Please test it.
- January 24, 2005: *-CVS: Voicemail fix under load test
- March 12, 2005: Signate is now offering the dCAP test.
- March 17, 2005: *-Dev: Please help test jitterbuffer/PLC patches.
- March 18, 2005: Re: *-Dev: Please help test jitterbuffer/PLC patches.
- May 16, 2005: Astlinux-announce: Please test AstLinux 0.2.6.1 (small bugfix release)
- July 1, 2005: Astlinux-users: AstLinux 0.2.7 Released (please test)
- February 23, 2006: Test my test-branch