Well, the second Astricon is almost upon us and this time, I (Matt Riddell) will be taking a tutorial on how to integrate Asterisk with C# applications.
The tutorial will go from connecting up to the manager, through parsing output, to generating full applications with fuzzy logic and predictive behaviour.
It will include a run through of SineDialer (predictive dialer), SineManager (multiple asterisk server manager), SineAsterPanel (desktop application for hold/transfer etc), SinePeers (monitor for multiple peers on a single machine).
I hope to see you there!
- February 3, 2005: SineApps coming to Milano, Italy
- March 19, 2005: Astricon - coming events in Seattle, Stockholm and Madrid!
- March 30, 2006: Nerd Vittles: Dont Guess Whos Coming to Dinner: Use Asterisk
- September 2, 2006: Asterisk 1.4 Beta coming Next Week
- November 21, 2006: Astlinux-users: Sound (ALSA) support is coming
- October 14, 2008: AsteriskNOW 1.5 Beta Available More Coming Soon
- July 29, 2015: New Features Coming in 13.5.0
- May 26, 2005: Digium and IPsando announces agenda for Astricon Europe - register now!
- June 3, 2005: Astricon Europe :: Tutorial Agenda now published
- June 8, 2005: Leaving for Europe
- June 27, 2005: Astricon Europe Media Post!
- July 8, 2005: NewsForge: No software patents in Europe
- December 15, 2005: Europe to pass tough new data retention laws
- March 1, 2006: Asterisk-dev: AstriDevCon Europe 2006