Nicolas Gudino has posted details of the new features he is adding to the snapshot version of the Flash Pperator Panel:
I have been working on 0.21 fixing bugs and adding some features.
This is an excerpt from CHANGES:
- Added DND status reporting using astdb dnd key value. See extensions.conf.sample for details. It uses astdb family "dnd" and the channel name as the key.
- Changed the PARKXXX buttons to PARK/XXX for consistency. The old syntax will still work fine.
- Added monitoring for callerid instead of channel name. Use [CLID/XXXXXX] as the button name in op_buttons.cfg. Its experimental Commands like originates and others might not work.
- Added persistent security code. It remembers your last input so you don't have to complete it the next time you open FOP.
- May 30, 2005: Flash Operator Panel: Version 0.21 released
- December 4, 2005: Flash Operator Panel: New snapshot (and feature freeze)
- June 2, 2006: Flash Operator Panel: New snapshot available
- August 29, 2006: Flash Operator Panel: New Snapshot
- January 14, 2005: DIAX 0.9.9g - more features and higher stability
- July 25, 2005: New features for e164.org
- October 17, 2005: IPManager PBX Features
- October 19, 2005: AstBill-0.9.0.7 with many new features Released
- March 5, 2006: Asterisk-Users: Test new Asterisk features in development
- December 14, 2006: pa1688: AR168F IP Phone Hardware and Software Features
- July 1, 2008: new video features for chan_oss
- April 22, 2010: More Fax, More Features
- July 29, 2015: New Features Coming in 13.5.0