Ron Senykoff has posted details of a HOWTO he has written:
I've created a pretty complete HOWTO on creating a Linux Bridge (using Fedora) to shape LAN <--> WAN traffic. It includes installation instructions, a script to configure the bridge (which you install as a service), and 2 scripts to configure the network interfaces using traffic control.
If anyone has any questions or feedback I'm very interested. This configuration has evolved over the past 6 months and is pretty tweaked. The highest priority traffic in my config, is of course, IAX2.
Systems Architect / Developer
972-215-0488 x 3020
- December 20, 2004: *-Users PA1688 Chipset IP Phones and ATA's
- May 17, 2005: bugtracker: [Patch] Bridge of 2 existing channels including Manager API
- February 13, 2013: Asterisk 12 Update - Bridge Work
- June 3, 2006: Small Asterisk Weather / Cepstral Howto
- July 21, 2006: VoIP-Info: French Prompts and Asterisk HowTo Videos
- September 26, 2007: *-ss7: HOWTO Setup libss7
- September 11, 2012: HOWTO - Lumicall/Android with an Asterisk PBX
- May 10, 2005: New script: /usr/bin/asteriskdial + Kontact
- June 14, 2005: Asterisk + Google summer of Code
- August 29, 2005: Asterisk + AstLinux testing images now available
- March 6, 2006: Next Round of GEDAM + SineApps Asterisk Training