Kram (Mark Spencer) has committed the first CVS change to Asterisk from a plane. History has been made!
11:57:00 <@kram> cvs commit from the plane
11:57:00 <@kram> i'm hard core
11:57:16 < ZX81> no way
11:57:18 < eKo1> the plane!?
11:57:21 < ZX81> thats awesome
11:57:29 < eKo1> i didn't know asterisk was that profitable
11:57:50 < ZX81> :-)
11:57:55 < eKo1> bastard
11:57:57 < ZX81> Asterisk - One
11:58:01 < ZX81> didn't you know?
[Asterisk-cvs] asterisk/channels chan_sip.c,1.629,1.630
Update of /usr/cvsroot/asterisk/channels
In directory mongoose.digium.com:/tmp/cvs-serv15346/channels
Send 405 Method Not Allowed when message received outside of call (bug #3324, commited from within the plane to huntsville)
- September 27, 2006: Policy change for those with commit access
- July 25, 2007: Funny SVN Commit
- October 25, 2007: Asterisk commit stats: unscientific glance at activity
- December 27, 2007: Funny SVN Commit
- May 17, 2010: AstLinux 0.7.2 release falls on SVN commit 4000
- April 11, 2014: JIRA, Commit Messages, and Smart Commits (oh my)
- September 23, 2004: First Update From Astricon!!!
- October 30, 2004: Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd. becomes first carrier to join Bicom Systems Service Providers Listings
- December 10, 2004: SineApps: First Beta of IAXPeers
- August 5, 2005: AstriCon 2005 - Early Bird Registration Open (Free IAXy To First 50)
- September 3, 2005: first beta of ruby-agi is out
- September 22, 2005: First release of the Asteriskguru Operator Panel
- September 26, 2005: First Public BETA release of AstBill