The Asterisk Development Team is pleased to announce the first release of Certified Asterisk 1.8.15. This release is available for immediate download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/certified-asterisk/releases
Certified Asterisk 1.8.15 is the next release of Certified Asterisk 1.8. Users who are currently on Certified Asterisk 1.8.11 are encouraged to switch to Certified Asterisk 1.8.15 at their earliest convenience.
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!
- September 21, 2010: First Micros Fidelio Certified Asterisk Interface Enables Open Source PBX to Penetrate Hospitality Market
- April 30, 2012: Certified Asterisk (SLA Supported GPL Code)
- May 31, 2012: Certified Asterisk 1.8.11-cert2; Asterisk 220.127.116.11, 10.4.1 Now Available (Security Release)
- October 23, 2004: DUNDi is available for use with v1-0
- October 27, 2004: Asterisk-Users: Asterisk 1.0.2 rpms now available for FC1
- November 9, 2004: Asterisk-Users: RPMS for Fedora Core 2 now available
- December 22, 2004: asterisk-oh323: New versions available
- January 9, 2005: New 4-Port BRI card Sirrix.PCI4S0 with Asterisk support available
- January 21, 2005: *-Dev: New jitterbuffer and Packet Loss Concealment preview/prototype patch available in tracker.
- January 28, 2005: Linux Bridge + QoS Shaper HOWTO available
- February 9, 2005: DIAX version 0.9.10a available for download
- March 12, 2005: DIAX 0.9.10f available for download
- March 12, 2005: UNISTIM channel driver available
- March 18, 2005: Iaxclient-devel: Kiax 0.8.3 available