DUNDi is available for use with v1-0 from http://www.bkw.org/dundi.tar.gz.
Thanks to Briak K. West aka bkw_ for this.
- October 19, 2004: Asterisk-CVS: DUNDi added to Asterisk (DUNDi)
- October 20, 2004: DUNDi Slashdotted!!
- October 23, 2004: BKW has info on DUNDi
- November 17, 2004: XVOIP Launches DUNDi Forums
- June 28, 2006: Asterisk-Users: Using DUNDi with a Cluster of Asterisk Servers
- July 15, 2006: A couple of Dundi HowTos
- August 25, 2007: DUNDi, So Easy A Caveman Could Do It
- March 18, 2005: *-Dev: Jitterbuffer in CVS HEAD: How to use, how to report problems
- November 23, 2005: AstLinux VMware images now available (use with the free player)
- December 3, 2005: patch: Allow use of separate MySQL servers for SELECT and UPDATE queries
- March 30, 2006: Nerd Vittles: Dont Guess Whos Coming to Dinner: Use Asterisk
- August 16, 2006: Iaxclient-devel: For those who use joe
- October 10, 2006: Zaptel 1.4: Install ncurses to use the menu interface