Xorcom, a privately-held manufacturer of business telephony interfaces and appliances based on Asterisk open source software announces Complete Concierge, a new product comprised of an Asterisk-based PBX with an integrated property management system (PMS) interface. The Complete Concierge allows businesses in the hospitality sector (hotels, motels, resorts, spas, etc.) to reap the benefits of open source telephony while utilizing the leading Property Management System (PMS) software in one bundled solution.
Integrated PBX and PMS Improves Staff Efficiency and Guest Satisfaction
Complete Concierge by Xorcom is a cost-effective, brand-new alternative to traditional hotel and motel telephony systems. It leverages existing hotel infrastructure, such as cabling and analog phone sets, and has its own built-in call accounting software package with programmable rate tables. For properties that are already using a Property Management System, the Complete Concierge integrates seamlessly with the leading PMS packages, such as Micros Fidelio Opera, Protel, Amadeus, Optima, Brilliant and Newhotel. On the other hand, for smaller properties that cannot justify the investment in a PMS package, Complete Concierge provides its own built-in PMS communications functionality as well. It also supports SIP phones.
Comprehensive Communications for Hotel Guests and Staff
Complete Concierge is a complete, all-powerful system that enables guests to access their own private communications from various sources. Plus, Complete Concierge supports flexible staff-to-guest, and staff-to-staff communication procedures to help maintain an efficient, effective service.
Hospitality Communications Features
General Communications Features
Unlimited number of extensions
Fring for iPhone and Droid integration
Integrated paging over IP telephone speakers
- Integrated wake-up
- Integrated operator panel
- Front desk check-in and check-out
- Guest’s name applied to room upon check-in
- Vacant status applied to room upon check-out
- Opening of phone lines at guest check-in
- Closing of phone lines at guest check-out
- Opening of guest voicemail box upon check-in
- Purging of voice messages upon check-out
- Built-in room status system
- Built-in mini-bar management
Complete Concierge comes with secure Web-based administration and a rapid recovery system for reliable system back-up and restore. It supports up to 1,500 analog ports and seamlessly switches between PSTN and VoIP.
- Xorcom IP-PBX – model to match property requirements, such as number and type of telephony interfaces
- Windows PC (XP and up, Windows server not required)
Complete Concierge is available now from Xorcom\'s worldwide reseller channel. To receive a price quote for the configuration that matches your requirements, and locate the nearest Xorcom partner, go to this Web page.
Ruth Bridger, VP Marketing, Xorcom Ltd.
Tel: +972 (0)4 995-1972
Founded in 2004, Xorcom is a privately-held IP-PBX manufacturer. Xorcom harnesses the power of Asterisk« Open Source IP-PBX – the most rapidly growing telephony platform in the world – to design and produce leading-edge hardware telephony solutions for commercial installations. Today, Xorcom offers the widest and most flexible range of solutions and hardware platforms in the Asterisk market. For more information, visit: www.xorcom.com
Asterisk is a registered trademark of Digium, Inc. Complete Concierge is a trademark of Xorcom, Ltd. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- April 30, 2012: Certified Asterisk (SLA Supported GPL Code)
- May 31, 2012: Certified Asterisk 1.8.11-cert2; Asterisk 188.8.131.52, 10.4.1 Now Available (Security Release)
- January 23, 2013: Certified Asterisk 1.8.15-cert1 Now Available
- October 1, 2004: Voxilla: VoIP Market Leaders Declare a Price War
- October 27, 2005: Digium Announces Highest Analog Density Card in Open Source Telephony Market
- January 20, 2009: Reported Nortel Bankruptcy Signals More Consolidation in Voice Telephony Market
- August 20, 2005: *-Biz: Asterisk Recording Interface
- September 13, 2005: *-Dev: RAGI - Ruby Asterisk Gateway Interface
- October 29, 2005: Web Management Interface