The OpenNMS blog has an article on monitoring Asterisk with OpenNMS using SNMP.
Excerpt from the article:
Yesterday I saw this article, which lays out a recipe for basic Asterisk monitoring using Munin, in Matt Riddellís daily Asterisk news. OpenNMS has included out-of-the-box support for Asterisk management for some time now, but the functionality is often hidden for reasons Iíll get to in a moment. This article provides a set of steps for switching it on.
Youíll need to be running Asterisk 1.4 or 1.6 (more statistics are available via SNMP in 1.6) and OpenNMS 1.6.8 or later (earlier versions have an SNMP data collection bug; thereís a workaround, but itís better just to upgrade).
- March 27, 2005: Asterisk Installation CD set. with 24/7 monitoring
- August 19, 2005: *starShop: Open Source Calling Shop Monitoring System
- July 12, 2006: New GTK Gui for Monitoring and Administration
- October 11, 2006: Tutorial: Simple queue and agent debug monitoring
- September 25, 2009: Asterisk RTP Monitoring
- January 7, 2010: Monitoring Asterisk with Munin
- February 12, 2010: Asterisk Monitoring with iPhone and iPod touch
- May 20, 2015: Monitoring SIP Service
- September 19, 2004: Interview With Flash Operator Panel Developer
- September 21, 2004: Interview With FreeBSD Developer
- October 2, 2004: Link: Article with Asterisk running home server
- October 11, 2004: Asterisk-Users: Request for IAX debug session transcript with IAXy
- October 23, 2004: DUNDi is available for use with v1-0
- November 18, 2004: Asterisk-Dev: patch for chan_capi to compile with latest CVS