Leif Madsen has written some examples and documentation on setting up Queues in Asterisk.
You can find the details here:
I have been working on some documentation for how to build queues for Asterisk. This is an introduction for getting device state working for queues, and building queues. It contains the documentation file (text format) and also has the .tar.gz file of the /etc/asterisk/ directory I was using for testing.
The modules.conf file has autoload=no enabled, and just loads the modules that were required for the example (along with probably a couple extra modules, but the list of modules has been toned down).
Please review and let me know how it goes for you!
- November 4, 2004: XC-Ast: launching urls from queues
- December 3, 2009: Asterisk Queues Tutorial updated - Hot-Desking without Agent Channels
- October 1, 2005: Building a Telephony System With Asterisk
- December 12, 2005: Nerd Vittles: Building a Bluetooth Proximity Detection System with Asterisk
- January 18, 2006: TomsNetworking: Building an Embedded Asterisk PBX
- September 2, 2006: Building an Embedded Asterisk PBX
- September 27, 2006: Building an Embedded Asterisk PBX Part 2
- May 7, 2007: Building an Embedded Asterisk PBX Part 3
- June 14, 2007: Building an Embedded Asterisk PBX Part 3
- October 8, 2009: AstriCon 2009, Building a Distributed Call Center
- November 19, 2009: AstriCon 2009 Presentation - Building a Distributed Call Center
- January 17, 2011: Asterisk Voicemail for the future - building blocks instead of monolithic design
- October 11, 2004: Asterisk-Users: Request for IAX debug session transcript with IAXy
- July 18, 2006: Asterisk IAX2 Call Request Flooding Denial of Service and Traffic amplification