Starting in mid-October AT&T, in partnership with industry-leader Linksys (a division of Cisco Systems), will begin offering Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) to home users across the country. The service, available to AT&T's CallVantage customers, will utilize custom-designed hardware to provide broadband Internet access, along with affordable domestic and international long-distance calling.
- November 18, 2005: Linksys SPA-941 Review
- December 20, 2006: Linksys WIP 330 VoIP wireless phone crash from Nmap scan
- August 17, 2006: Recent additions to the Digium Asterisk development team
- September 3, 2006: NuFone Announces the Creation of a New Executive Management, Support Team
- November 21, 2006: Fonality Expands trixbox Team, Hires Open Source Telephony Expert and Industry Author
- July 30, 2007: VentureVoIP would like to welcome a new team member
- January 31, 2008: New Team Member: Jeff Peeler
- March 30, 2011: Asterisk Dev Team Releases Binary Packages
- September 24, 2004: Asterisk Version 1.0 released at Astricon
- October 20, 2004: Grandstream announces new products at VON
- November 12, 2004: Brazillian Asterisk Commmunity - "AsteriskBrasil" at Latinoware 2004.