Paul Crane has joined the VentureVoIP team and will be providing first level support and moving into the creation of patches for Asterisk and VentureVoIP products.
We welcome Paul to the team and know that his expertise and enthusiasm will greatly benefit VentureVoIP's client base.
We look forward to a long and fruitful relationship.
- October 8, 2004: What would you like to see more of?
- February 8, 2005: Mantis: [patch] #exec (an SSI like directive)
- July 7, 2005: ClueCon: SIPfoundry Board Member Bob Andreasen to speak at ClueCon
- November 21, 2007: Asterisk developer Philippe SULTAN member of XSF - XMPP Standards Foundation
- June 29, 2005: Welcome to the new server
- November 10, 2006: Astlinux-users: trunk is back - testing, comments welcome
- December 17, 2008: A Belated Welcome to Leif Madsen
- October 12, 2004: Internetnews: Linksys, AT and T Team for Consumer VoIP
- August 17, 2006: Recent additions to the Digium Asterisk development team
- September 3, 2006: NuFone Announces the Creation of a New Executive Management, Support Team
- November 21, 2006: Fonality Expands trixbox Team, Hires Open Source Telephony Expert and Industry Author