Mark from the AstFin project has reported success using the new cards they have created:
I am proud to announce that Mathieu and I have made the first successful call using BF1(BlackfinOne) and PR1(single span T1/E1) combo.
This call could have very likely been the first call ever made using digital lines and open source from a to z (software, hardware and tools).
This would not be possible without Asterisk, BlackfinOne, astfin and PR1 board.
Thank you blackfinone team and astfin boys.
Some buffer related tweaking is still required, but we should release the first beta version of the driver shortly. As usual, it will be included in the astfin distribution.
- September 23, 2004: First Update From Astricon!!!
- October 30, 2004: Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd. becomes first carrier to join Bicom Systems Service Providers Listings
- December 10, 2004: SineApps: First Beta of IAXPeers
- January 13, 2005: First Asterisk CVS commit from a plane!
- August 5, 2005: AstriCon 2005 - Early Bird Registration Open (Free IAXy To First 50)
- September 3, 2005: first beta of ruby-agi is out
- September 22, 2005: First release of the Asteriskguru Operator Panel
- September 26, 2005: First Public BETA release of AstBill
- July 30, 2006: FYI - first release of alarm response code
- January 7, 2008: astobj2 and chan_sip first results
- October 7, 2009: First Look: Jabra Go 6470 Wireless Headset System
- November 12, 2009: AstriCon Videos and Presentations: First batch is online
- December 8, 2009: ABCTI: first usable beta
- September 21, 2010: First Micros Fidelio Certified Asterisk Interface Enables Open Source PBX to Penetrate Hospitality Market