Lenz has posted another tutorial, this one on receiving just the information you need in a call center.
out of pure frustration I have prepared another tutorial (must be the season) about how to filter the various outputs of Asterisk in order to keep track of what is going on in realtime in a call-center, to avoid being swamped by too many logging and information on the * side.
Any comments or corrections are welcome!
--Home of QueueMetrics - http://queuemetrics.loway.it
- December 20, 2004: *-Users PA1688 Chipset IP Phones and ATA's
- October 11, 2004: Asterisk-Users: Request for IAX debug session transcript with IAXy
- September 27, 2004: David Troy releases Simple Manager Proxy
- February 6, 2005: Xcast-info: Version 0.6.1 is out today: realtime agent logon
- December 3, 2009: Asterisk Queues Tutorial updated - Hot-Desking without Agent Channels
- March 27, 2005: Asterisk Installation CD set. with 24/7 monitoring
- August 19, 2005: *starShop: Open Source Calling Shop Monitoring System
- July 12, 2006: New GTK Gui for Monitoring and Administration
- September 25, 2009: Asterisk RTP Monitoring
- January 7, 2010: Monitoring Asterisk with Munin
- January 8, 2010: Monitoring Asterisk with OpenNMS
- February 12, 2010: Asterisk Monitoring with iPhone and iPod touch