Kevin Fleming responded to an email on the developer list telling someone to wait until the beta is released next week:
None. Unless you are developer and can figure these things out for yourself, you should wait until the beta is released next week. In this case that is especially true, because the IMAP voicemail support code is going to undergo so significant rework in the next few days.
Kevin P. Fleming
Senior Software Engineer
- February 3, 2005: SineApps coming to Milano, Italy
- March 19, 2005: Astricon - coming events in Seattle, Stockholm and Madrid!
- May 23, 2005: Astricon Europe: Coming soon!
- March 30, 2006: Nerd Vittles: Dont Guess Whos Coming to Dinner: Use Asterisk
- November 21, 2006: Astlinux-users: Sound (ALSA) support is coming
- October 14, 2008: AsteriskNOW 1.5 Beta Available More Coming Soon
- July 29, 2015: New Features Coming in 13.5.0
- February 10, 2005: Melbourne Asterisk Users meet next Thursday
- April 4, 2005: Reuters: Plugged In - Next big tech ideas may be small ones
- June 13, 2005: Asterisk Evening in Melbourne (again!) next Thursday
- September 10, 2005: Asterisk-Biz: SineDialer on special till next Friday 16th
- December 3, 2005: Flash Operator Panel: Whats new, whats next
- March 6, 2006: Next Round of GEDAM + SineApps Asterisk Training