Kevin Withnall has posted details of a new page he has added to the wiki.
It consists of a MySql database using triggers, and a PHPAGI script that does the calling.
Any comments or fixes are welcome.
I'll work on
Does anyone have any other suggestions or ideas ?
- a web setup front end so people can maintain their own areas/users/alerts etc
- the ability to alert on 'fail to close' or 'fail to open'
- the ability to alert on no comms at all for a site
- The ability to put time/day ranges in alerts
- The ability to 'sequentially' call responders instead of calling all at once
- December 20, 2004: *-Users PA1688 Chipset IP Phones and ATA's
- March 27, 2005: NextAlarm.com: Alarm Broadband Network (ABN)
- May 22, 2009: (oFono) FYI on Extremely Interesting (GSM/UMTS) Open Telephony Platform
- July 20, 2006: *-Security: ISS IAX2 DoS Vulnerability Response
- September 7, 2006: Digium's response to posting of G.729 and G.723 source code
- March 19, 2010: Testers Needed Issue 16965 DBGet response does not end with a Complete event
- March 18, 2005: *-CVS: Jitter Buffer and PLC Code Added
- June 14, 2005: Asterisk + Google summer of Code
- September 22, 2005: Astricon Show Discount code from Sayson
- May 18, 2006: DSA 1048-1: New Asterisk packages fix arbitrary code execution
- May 19, 2006: Iaxclient-devel: New VS .NET 2003 Managed code Wrapper Library