Kevin has posted details of the final feature freeze before 1.2 release next week:
To all who have commit privileges:
The CVS HEAD tree is now _frozen_ for non-critical changes until the release is made next week. The only changes that can be committed are:
No new features will be added until after the release and no bug fixes will be committed without being very confident that they solve the reported problem and don't cause other problems.
- Pure bug fixes that have been thoroughly tested
- Documentation and sample configuration updates
- September 10, 2006: *-dev Developers meeting at von
- July 31, 2009: *-dev Open Source Pavilion at AstriCon: Your project wanted
- August 1, 2005: Just Days Remaining Until ClueCon
- September 15, 2005: AstriCon Update - 30 Days Until Anaheim
- March 12, 2005: Updates for app_cbmysql and MeetMe2 gui (out of tree modules)
- November 3, 2005: *-Dev: New ChangeLog in CVS HEAD Asterisk tree
- December 30, 2007: testing zaptel vs. git kernel tree (git help wanted)
- March 12, 2005: chan_capi patch for the new cvs HEAD
- June 6, 2005: *-Dev: Makefile changes in CVS HEAD
- June 6, 2005: SIP changes in CVS head
- June 11, 2005: *-Dev: Zaptel CVS HEAD back to installing in 'misc'
- June 13, 2005: CVS Head, Flex 2.5.31 or higher? READ THIS!
- July 28, 2005: CVS HEAD behavior change: Beware!